QuickBooks tool hub brings the most convenient features whenever the user gets stuck in resolving the issue. There have been so many uses of the tool hub that bring help to tackle different kinds of tasks. Users have been using it for decades without any kind of hassle and issues.
The tool is the best companion for QuickBooks and its users who usually get stuck due to error issues. You can have the best out of it from the different options it has. Not only just one or two tools but there are lots many that you can use from the software without the need of downloading and installing. Well, this guide features everything about the tool.
So, if you have any doubts regarding the working and installing process of the tool hub then just move directly to this post. Here, you will get to know everything about the tool hub and reset password tool. So, if you have lost your password then make sure to restore it through the password reset feature within the tool hub.
System requirements to fulfill for Downloading QuickBooks Tool Hub
First of all, we have to install the tool hub. So, confirm these programs on the device and make sure to have Microsoft .Net framework and Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package. After confirming these things try to download and install the tool hub. The steps provided below will help you in downloading and installing this tool.
How to Download and Install the QuickBooks Tool Hub on the Device
Get assistance from the steps below to successfully download this software.
- To initiate, head towards the Inuit site.
- You need to find out the QuickBooks desktop tool hub from the site.
- Now, click on its download bar.
- The downloading procedure will start now.
- Once it ends, just save the file as a QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- Then, go to the instructions that pop up on the screen.
- After that, hit the Next tab.
- Click Yes when you see the license agreement window on the display.
- Check out the location where you have saved your QuickBooks tool hub setup.
- Once done, just choose the Next option.
- Tap Install to start with the installation procedure.
- Wait till the procedure is going on.
- Hit the Finish button.
- Finally, the tool hub has been successfully installed on the system.
After installing the software on the device, you need to take care of other requirements needed for using the automated password tool within the tool hub. Here are the steps that you need to follow before changing the password.
Requirements to Fulfill before Modifying Password
While creating a new password, the user needs to take care of these things provided below:
- There should include at least one numeric character.
- Also, make sure that passwords are case-sensitive.
- Don’t try to bring any social information.
- Use the 7 characters password only.
- One capital letter should be there
- Make sure that you have not included any gap while filling in the letters.
- Passwords must be simple for you but hard for others.
- Do not log in to your account on different devices.
After taking care of these things, you become eligible to reset the password with QuickBooks password reset tool.
How to Run QuickBooks Automated Password Reset Tool
Steps to conduct for resetting the password using QuickBooks tool hub.
- Open the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Go to the Password Problem tab.
- Hit Reset Password.
- Run the tool.
- Click on the drop-down menu of QuickBooks Desktop Products.
- Once done, just select the QuickBooks version.
- Try to search for the company file that you want to secure with a new password.
- Provide the New Password.
- Make sure to include numbers, capital, small letters, and special characters.
- Once done, just hit the Reset Password button.
- It will complete the procedure.
Alternatively, you can also jump to this method for resetting QuickBooks passwords through security question.
- If you forgot the password then make sure to click on the tab “I forgot my password”
- Now, you need to pick the tab named to answer the security question.
- Make sure to give the right answer.
- You may see a new window now appearing as “Your Password and challenge answer has been removed and your company files are no more password protected.”
- Thereafter, make a new password when the window gets closed.
- Also, pick a new answer to a challenging question.
- This procedure will help in setting the new password and challenge question.
QuickBooks will ask you to modify the password within the gap of 90 days. Also, send a reminder for the same. So, ensure these 4 things provided below before moving ahead with generating a password.
- The password should be longer than the 7 characters.
- Include one upper case and one special character.
- Don’t forget to put a number inside.
- Spaces are prohibited.
So, these are the ways through which you can access the QuickBooks automated reset password tool within the tool hub. We hope that the article above has resolved all of your queries regarding the topic. However, if there is anything that you want to ask then get into the comment section below.