Table of Contents
PDF annotations are a great way to add extra information and context to your PDF document while reading or editing. But annotating a PDF can be time-consuming and frustrating if you don’t have the right tools. This article will show you how to annotate a PDF with a free PDF annotator – UPDF.
Steps to Annotate PDF File with UPDF
The free PDF annotator, UPDF, can help you easily annotate PDF files with highlights, notes, shapes, and so on. Here’s how to get started:
- Download and install UPDF for Mac from Mac Apple Store.
- Launch UPDF and open your PDF file by clicking the “Open File” button. (You can also open a file from your computer by clicking on the “File” menu and selecting “Open…”).
- After opening the PDF file, you can click on the “Annotate” button in the toolbar.
- In the “Annotate” window, you can add highlights, underlines, strikeouts, sticky notes, shapes, text boxes and stamps in PDF as you desired.
- Finally, you can click the “File” > “Save” option to save the changed file without watermark.
After the annotation is complete, you can preview your notes in the PDF file.
Other Key Features of UPDF
If you’re looking for a way to annotate PDFs for free, UPDF is the app for you. While it’s not as feature-rich as some of the more popular annotation apps, UPDF does offer several key features that can make your job a lot easier, such as editing text and image in PDF and organizing PDF pages.
One of the most important things about UPDF is that it’s completely free to use. This means that you don’t have to worry about spending money on an annotation app only to find that it’s not user-friendly or doesn’t offer enough features. UPDF is easy to use and offers a great amount of flexibility in what you can annotate.
Another great feature of UPDF is its ability to edit PDFs offline. This means that you can edit PDF text wherever you go without limitations. Plus, UPDF enable you to quickly add new image from your device. Besides, you can remove images from PDF easily if needed.
So if you’re looking for an easy way to annotate and edit PDFs for free, UPDF is worth checking out.
Pros of UPDF
UPDF is a free PDF annotator that allows users to annotate PDFs for free. While UPDF is a valuable tool, there are some pros and cons to using it. Here are the pros and cons of using UPDF.
- Completely free to use.
- In-built annotation tools.
- You can save the changed PDF files without watermarks.
- There are no limitations for PDF document processing in UPDF.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Supports a range of languages.
- It has a delightful interface.
Cons of UPDF
- It doesn’t support Android system yet.
- It is limited for other advanced features, such as OCR, digital signature, etc.
UPDF is a free PDF annotation tool that lets you annotate your PDFs for free. It’s easy to use, and you can get started right away by downloading the software. Once you have it installed, open your PDF document and click on the Annotation button. Then, select the Annotate tab and start adding annotations to your content. You can add highlights, underlines, notes, and shapes to your PDF files easily.
Thanks for reading! We hope that this article has given you some useful tips on annotating your PDFs for free with a free PDF annotation tool like UPDF.