This article is based on all about walking away quotes. In this article, you will get walking away quotes about love, relationship, and many more.
A friend walking away quotes
Top quotations about friends walking away are as follows.
- F-r-i-e-n-d-s Fight for you. Respect you. Including you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.
- Never walk away from sincere friends. When you see some faults, be patient and realize that nobody is perfect. It’s the affection that matters, not perfection.
- You never know who your real friends are until you are in need. You’ll be surprised who shows up.
- If you start to miss me… Remember, I didn’t walk away, you let me go.
- You never really know how much someone means to you until they walk away from you.
- You can’t blame someone for walking away if you didn’t do anything to make them stay.
- The worst mistake you can make is walking away from the person who stood there and waited for you.
- Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you. Grows you and makes you happy.
- The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation that you ever had.
- If they don’t chase you when you walk away, keep walking.
- Knowing when to walk away is wisdom. Being able to be courageous. Walking away with your head held high is dignity.
- Please, don’t walk away. Don’t tell me that, “oh, I deserve to be alone anyways”, please come after me. Show me your care. Show me you can be a man. Show me that you love me like you say you do….. Please….. Don’t let this be the end of you and me because you are too much of a coward to come after me. If you love me then say so because I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m sobbing and I’m so cold inside. The only thing I can think of is to say goodbye to you, although I did love you.
- When people walk away let them. Your future is not about the future who walks away. It’s about the people who stay in it for the ride.
- Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness, and everything to do with strength. We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth and value, but because we finally realize our own.
- The moment you feel like you need to prove yourself is the moment you need to be silent and walk away.
- I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, Fight from them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away. Don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.
Walking away quotes from marriage
Marriage takes perseverance and determination. There are always opportunities to walk away from marriage but I feel very strongly that you have a responsibility once you start a family.
Marry that man who calls you back after an argument just to remind you that no matter how difficult things get he isn’t going to leave you.
I walked away because you were too busy finding faults in me, while I was too busy overlooking yours.
Walking away in love requires you to say what you need to say without the promise of being heard or understood.
The more chances you give someone to less respect they’ll start to have for you. They’ll begin to ignore the standards that you’ve set because they’ll know another chance will always be given. They’re not afraid to lose you because they know no matter what you won’t walk away. They get comfortable with depending on your forgiveness. Never let a person get comfortable disrespecting you.
I’ll tell you how I knew my marriage was over_I was told. I’d marry her all over again because I still love her. It would be a lot easier to walk away if I didn’t.
I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me.
In the enriching of marriage, the big things are little things. It is a constant appreciation for each other and a thoughtful demonstration of gratitude. It is encouraging and the helping of each other to grow. Marriage is a joint quest for the good, the beautiful, and the divine.
Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals, or self-worth.
Marriage is a public good, not just a private relationship. We have a public stake in healthy marriages and two-parent families. Our society suffers from the collapse of the relationship of the couple who brings a child into the world.
Never forget that walking away from something unhealthy is brave even if you stumble a little on your way out the door.
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
Staying in an unhealthy relationship can keep a person from finding their way and moving to the next level of their path___and that person could even be you. Sometimes the best way to save someone is to walk away. Real love sometimes means saying goodbye.
You think you can change a guy that he’ll be different with you, that you’ll finally be the one to tame him……and before you know it, you’re alone in your underwear at nine o’clock on a Saturday night, crying to Adele songs, eating ice-cream straight from the gallon, and wondering what the hell is the matter with you that you fell for such a goddamned man-child after he explicitly warned you not to.
Marriage is a strange combination of dream and reality, and we spend our lives as couples trying to negotiate that divide.
The longer you hold on to a person who isn’t for you, the longer you will go without receiving the person who is. Get the help you need to break away from these unhealthy attachments. Also, understand it doesn’t have to necessarily be a “bad” relationship to validate walking away. The relationship may seem to be going well, but if they’re not the right person for you, this relationship is bound to take a bad turn eventually. Ask God for the strength to do what is truly best for you, which is walk-away.
Islamic walking away quotes
- You must love yourself enough to walk away from people that will put your afterlife at risk.
- Don’t stress over why some people turn against you or walk away without a valid reason. It’s part of ALLAH’S plan. Trust HIM and move on.
- No matter how badly someone treats you. Never drop down to their level. Remain calm, stay strong, and walk away.
- After asking ALLAH to guide you to the straight path, don’t just stand there…. Start walking.
- ALLAH says: whoever comes to me walking, I go to him at speed.
- The reason why ALLAH allowed him to walk away is that you prayed for a good man, and he wasn’t it.
- If it’s not for the sake of ALLAH walk away from it.
- Whenever you are alone, remind yourself that the ALMIGHTY has sent everybody away so that it is only you and HIM.
- If your brother mentioned something to you in private, then walk away, it is an Amanah(trust) even if he didn’t instruct you not to inform anyone.
- And do not turn your face away from the people (in arrogance) nor walk haughtily on Carta. Surely ALLAH does not love anyone arrogant walking gloatingly in self-concept.
Inspirational walking away quotes
- A lot of walking away will do your life good. Walk away from arguments that lead you to anger and nowhere. Walk away from people and deliberately put you down. Walk away from the practice of pleasing people who choose to never see your worth. Walk away from any thought that undermines your peace of mind. Walk away from judgmental people, they don’t know the struggle you are facing and what you have been through. Walk away from your mistakes and fears, they do not determine your fate. The more you walk away from things that poison your soul, the healthier you will be.
- Be strong enough to walk away from what’s hurting you & patient enough to wait for the blessings you deserve.
- It’s better to walk away than to tolerate nonsense.
- When there is nothing left to say, lift your head high, smile, and walk away.
- Go far away from the bad, away from the right thing will bring you closer to the wrong thing.
- Being strong doesn’t always mean you have to fight the battle. True strength is being adult enough to walk away from the nonsense with your head held high.
- It’s ok to walk out of someone’s life if you don’t feel like you belong in it anymore.