According to statistics sourced from WordPress.com, 35% of the Web uses WordPress. It is interesting to note that according to a survey carried out in 2015, over 1.1 million new WordPress domains are registered every six months, and of course, the number keeps increasing. Having a WordPress account is one of the best things that can happen to your small business.
Many users of the internet, including business owners can testify about the usefulness of having a solid online presence. Every successful business has a business website. It is the image the world has about your business. A WordPress business website shows how credible your business is.
Are you a business owner? Do you wish to get recognised online? Do you need more visibility for your products? Do you need more customers patronising your business? Then, you need a solid online presence. You need a website that will connect you to potential customers. Are you confused about how to go about building a website for your business? There’s good news for you, WordPress developer Sydney is here for all your WordPress website development needs.
Interesting facts you should know about WordPress
- Did you know that WordPress has 163 million visitors per month? This topples the number of people that visit Twitter monthly.
- WordPress can be accessed in 196 different languages spoken by people around the globe.
- English is the most used language for content creation. About 71% of contents are written in English while Spanish accounts for 4.7% content.
- Users of WordPress make over 2 million posts daily.
- It is the third most used technology for web development. WordPress developer Sydney provides quality web development services for your business.
- It currently has over 54,000 free plugins. 1.5 billion downloads have been recorded.
- WordPress is the most popular CMS.
Why is WordPress good for small businesses?
- It is easy to use and navigate.
- It is mobile-friendly. Business transactions can be carried out anywhere, so far you’re with your mobile phone.
- The plugins and themes here have been designed to meet small businesses needs.
- You will have complete control of your website. This means you can determine how the outlook, functionalities and accessibility of your website will be. You can make the best decision for your business by contacting WordPress developer Sydney.
- The blogging option of WordPress makes it easy for you to create relevant business contents.
- Your business page is most likely going to be ranked higher and gain more visibility when you use WordPress.
- It is a safe and secure software.
- You can add images, videos and audio files to your WordPress business account. This can help convert visitors to customers.
- A WordPress website can be easily accessed by an authorized user.
For a highly optimized and fully functional website, you need the services of WordPress developer Sydney. We provide top-notch web development services. Contact us now!